Monday, May 7, 2012

Deadline

Kwik Sew 2895 jacket
Most of today was spent in dog walking or chilly weather exercise clothes and neither outfit contained anything made by me.  But I got a shot going out the door on the way to a meeting tonight and I'm wearing a Kwik Sew Jeans jacket 2895 with self-made shrinky dink buttons.  This is one of my very first TNT patterns and I've been sewing one or two of them annually for almost five years.   The buttons were made with a Paris stamp on sheets of shrinky dink plastic and then they shrink when you bake them in the oven.  They were fun to make and I'll have to do a tutorial sometime since they really can customize a garment.  And yes, Gwen, I will also do a photo tutorial of the flowers on my teal cardigan, thanks for the suggestion.  I finished the handsewing today so more will be revealed...  It's late now and I'm just making the daily deadline for MMM posting.  Off to read and sleep....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love your comments, opinions, advice and questions. I just ask that we all "play nice."