Thursday, May 3, 2012

MMM Day 3

Kwik Sew 3096 jacket
It's not even noon on the east coast of the US and I'm already posting what self-sewn item I've been wearing today....might be a new record for me. The Lucky household was up at 4am this morning so I could drive the dogs and Mr. Lucky to the airport for his flight to visit his dad and sister and niece's family in CA for the next five days.  We had rain and a cool night and even some thunder and lightening this morning so I dressed in some lightweight layers.  St John's Bay (Penney's brand) thin wale cords, a Jillian Jones silk nylon knit top and my Kwik Sew 3096 felted jacket.  I love how this jacket turned out when I finished it 1 1/2 years ago Kwik Sew jacket post and was happy that it's cool enough to wear it again today.  It's also a good reminder that I should make more use of that felting machine while I'm here in Baltimore with it.  But after walking the dogs and a morning trip to Trader Joe's it's time to change into garden grunge clothes and pull weeds out of that damp soil.  I intend to get in some good garden time while Mr. Lucky is away but also some great sewing room time as well.  Hope you have an equally good time working on your sewing projects.

1 comment:

Love your comments, opinions, advice and questions. I just ask that we all "play nice."