Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Book Winners!

Lucky the rescue dog was too busy last night to pick book winners so Mr. Lucky did the job for him.  Congrats to Jonadele on winning the Jane Conlon embellishment book 
 and to JSews for winning the Linen and Cotton book.

And here's why Lucky the rescue dog just wasn't up to his job last night.  There's not much sweeter than a dog curled up in your lap.  My lap must feel like a comfy dog bed since Lucky the dog adores Mr. Lucky above all the other humans...but finds my lap the most comfortable each evening.  

Next post will be a preview of the many projects I am preparing for our annual sewing retreat and for our trip to Florida...and one last giveaway for 2016.  Here's hoping you too are brimming with ideas and plans for your sewing new year.

2 comments:

  1. What a sweetheart sleeping in your lap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to win the book! Happy sewing for me in 2017! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Love your comments, opinions, advice and questions. I just ask that we all "play nice."