Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Thank you, Jilly Be

Wow, just when I get myself down in a funk, or up in a panic, along comes another generous person in my life to remind me that all is well.  Thank you, Jilly Be, for being one of those people yesterday.  Jillybejoyful blog  I hope you stop and read her latest entry which is so full of her fun spirit and loving kindness.


Here's the wonderful prize I won when Jilly Be was celebrating her second year of blogging.  It arrived in the mail yesterday and was one of the things that gave me such a lift.  

The other good thing about yesterday was that we met with a realtor that Mr. Lucky and I both liked.  One more realtor visitor tomorrow and then we're making the listing decision but I'd say we both feel comfortable and happy with our choice.  Then we continue to do what we can....in other words,
http://www.etsy.com/listing/74964452/keep-calm-and-sew-on-5x7-illustration
I hope that no matter what is happening in your life, you will get some time to spend sewing and smiling today.

2 comments:

  1. Yay so glad it arrived safely!!! (and no worries getting on to your blog this time...*whew*)

    ReplyDelete

Love your comments, opinions, advice and questions. I just ask that we all "play nice."