Saturday, May 7, 2011

Vintage Vogue Pattern Winners!

Thank you, ladies, for your entries and comments.  I'm thrilled to have these patterns find their way to new homes.   And I promise never to ask if you ever used them for anything other than reading material.

Our winners:

Heidi  I'll be sending you #2026

KID, MD I'll be mailing both #2984 and #1947 to you

and RiAnge I'll be sending you #1407 and #2785

Please email me   Janem1960 at gmail dot com  with your mailing addresses and I'll send them out on Monday.

It's wonderful to be in Maryland for sunny, spring days.  I have a lot of gardening and weeding to do in the next few weeks.   But today I'm committing to finishing my latest jacket before my head hits the pillow tonight.  Just needed to put that promise out into the universe.

Here's hoping your weekend is a great one also.  Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there in the sewing blog world.  My mother taught me to sew when I was in 7th grade and I learned very reluctantly.  She would be so surprised and I hope gratified to see that once again she was right about what was good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love your comments, opinions, advice and questions. I just ask that we all "play nice."